Saturday, March 15, 2014

Freebie! Spring 100s Charts

One of my favorite freebies in my TpT store is my Spring 100s Charts Freebie! It has been downloaded  over 3, 500 times over the past year and it's a great resource to have on hand for any lower grade teacher or home schooler.  In case you haven't seen it before here's a quick preview and the link!



If you teach First Grade, my Numbers to 120 Printables is one of my top sellers! 



How many of you are on Spring Break already? I have to wait until April for mine, (20 more days…but who's counting, right??) My adorable step-children have theirs in one week and I can't wait to see them and have them with us for the week! It stinks living two states away from them!!  

When is your Spring Break? What are your big plans?? Are you going on a trip anywhere fun? Or, are you hanging around home and working on a project or relaxing? I'm excited to hear what everyone is planning!

1 comment:

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...