Friday, November 29, 2013

Huge Sale and MEGA App Freebies Black Friday Only!!


Just a quick note to let you know about my Early Bird Sale! My entire TpT store is 20% off this weekend through Tuesday where I am joining the
huge Cyber Monday Sale at Teachers Pay Teachers! I know my cart is already FULL of great buys!




I also wanted to pass along that over at Smart Apps For Kids there are over $300 worth of apps for kids FREE until 10 pm on Black Friday!

I've already gone over there and downloaded some great apps!!

Here are some of my newest creations that are on sale this weekend:




           

And CONGRATULATIONS to Melissa Young for winning a free copy of my Greater Than Less Than Packet this past week! 


Happy Shopping!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...