Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentine BINGO

I just finished a brand new Valentine BINGO game in time for today's Super Sunday Sale! I will be giving this away to the first 5, no make that 10 people who leave me a comment below! (I just can't stop at 5!!)



I hope you are enjoying all the sales over at TpT today! I know I have found some fabulous buys today! Don't forget to enter my Super Sunday Give Away!! Ten people will be winners tonight!!

To enter click
here. 
                                           


And go check out the awesome freebies available through my February Freebie Link Up!




Hugs and loads of love,

15 comments:

  1. Looks so cute! We can play it at our party!
    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously adorable! Love your products!

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious, Rebecca! It would be great for our party :)

    Catherine
    brownbagteacher@gmail.com
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cute for a Valentines Day Party!
    beeching530@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!
    Marcy
    marcy_sundling@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This could come in very handy on the 14th. :)
    niketam@msn.com
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy!!! Long time no see! I've missed you! I just started blogging again this Fall after being gone most of the spring and summer. Thanks for the comment! Hope you are doing well!
      xo
      Rebecca

      Delete
  7. So cute! Your creations are so much fun!

    Thepolishedteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. I will love to add this for the class.
    dekeshatookes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. forgot...michdalby1@hotmail.com
    Thanks again! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me, Me, please! rcsjhenthorne@windstream.net.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! I think I am too late though!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...