Saturday, December 3, 2011

iPad Apps




I have two iPads in my classroom as well as a cable to hook my iPad to the Promethean board so I can project it for the class to see. There are so many wonderful apps out there for the students to use. I was looking for an app that I can use for my Making Words center and came across this app. It looks pretty good, and you can add your own word lists. Has anyone used this before? My kiddos love the iPads. I have found them really handy for taking AR tests because it is so kid friendly. The AR program actually shows a picture of the front cover of the book so it is easy for the kids to choose the one they need to take a test on.
 Sorry for multiple posts today!
There is only love!
Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. Color me jealous - I have no smart board or the like, no ipads - where are you getting this awesome technology? Who pays for it? I finally got 6 netbooks and our classrooms are finally wifi.

    You're a lucky girl (and so are your students!)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly! I know....I feel VERY lucky to teach at my school. My district is really big on technology and all the schools have Promethean boards (we used to have Smart boards, but I like my Promethean board sooo much better!) I used to teach in an eMINTS class when I taught 3rd and that included 19 stand alone top of the line Macs. We are also a Title 1 school with an emphasis on technology integration...so yah, I know...I'm very blessed. (We have some upper grade classes in my school that have class sets of iPad 2s! The kids learn and work on the iPads every day.) Anyway...it would be hard to teach without the technology because that's all I've known for the past 10 years.
    Hugs,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an Ipad for my classroom as well and am looking for some great ways in which to use it. I also have an apple tv so I can display everything onto my screen. What kinds of lessons do you use with your IPad?

    ReplyDelete

  4. Informative and helpful Post. Thanks for sharing. I want to share information about the Android app development company. Our process begins with a thorough understanding of your objectives, target audience, and market landscape. From ideation to deployment and beyond, we work closely with you every step of the way to ensure your vision is brought to life effectively. As a trusted Android app development partner in Pune, we prioritize quality, performance, and scalability in every project we undertake.

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...